NovelVox has been providing Contact Center Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors.
NovelVox, a disruptor in unified communications (UC) and contact center (CC) since 2008, offers fully customizable and integrated solutions to modernize customer service operations for top brands globally.
The company provides custom-made solutions to complement leading CC technologies including Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect, etc.
With customer base spread across USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and Middle East we have sales office India, Maryland US and London UK. We have R&D office in Faridabad Haryana and Noida Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Cisco preferred solution partner, Genesys AppFoundry Premium Member, and Avaya Devconnect Partner
- Great Place to Work certified
- Awarded as 10 Most Recommended Contact Center Solution Providers by CIO insiders
- 5 Global offices in the US, UK, India, Saudi Arabia, and UAE
- 140+ team of strong software development professionals
- 300+ Active deployments for customers in 20+ countries, including Linkedin, P&G, American Express, Best Buy, Reliance JIO, FedEx, Axis Bank, and more.
- Serving 5+ Fortune 500 Companies
- 98.7% customer retention ratio
- World's first and only Drag & Drop Designer studio for Contact Centers
- Industry verticalized solutions for Banking, Credit Unions (US only), Insurance, Healthcare, Government, Retail, Telco, etc.
- Largest library of 75+ ready Contact Center Integrations, including core systems
- One stop solutions for integration, digital channel engagement, reporting & monitoring, chatbots, etc to optimize contact center performance end to end.
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimization.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive email marketing test plan, launch tests, analyse and report test results and implement successes.
- Ensure all email communication is aligned to brand guidelines in terms of both creative and tone of voice.
- Track and analyse all email performance with weekly scorecards and provide recommendations based on customer trends and behavior.
- Data management to ensure appropriate data transfer processes, data overlays, data hygiene, opt-out compliance, contact management, and de-duping techniques to improve list quality and increase member spend consequentially.
- Develop a lead generation strategy, Create smart email lists, Increase email subscriptions, Analyse data to get smart insights, Suggest methods for improvements, Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions, Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Champion continuous advancement of our email capabilities including targeting, personalization, & template development.
- Stay current with email best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Drive cross-team processes for effective, on-time delivery of email campaigns. This involves building strong internal relationships and coordinating across merchandising, marketing, design, customer care, development, analytics and international teams.