NovelVox being a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner is a leading software product company operating in the Contact Center Industry. Our products help the world's leading brands in enhancing the customer experience and improve productivity.
- Cisco preferred solution partner, Genesys AppFoundry Premium Member, and Avaya Devconnect Partner
- Great Place to Work certified
- Awarded as 10 Most Recommended Contact Center Solution Providers by CIO insiders
- 5 Global offices in the US, UK, India, Saudi Arabia, and UAE
- 140+ team of strong software development professionals
- 300+ Active deployments for customers in 20+ countries, including Linkedin, P&G, American Express, Best Buy, Reliance JIO, FedEx, Axis Bank, and more.
- Serving 5+ Fortune 500 Companies
- 98.7% customer retention ratio
- World's first and only Drag & Drop Designer studio for Contact Centers
- Industry verticalized solutions for Banking, Credit Unions (US only), Insurance, Healthcare, Government, Retail, Telco, etc.
- Largest library of 75+ ready Contact Center Integrations, including core systems
- One stop solutions for integration, digital channel engagement, reporting & monitoring, chatbots, etc to optimize contact center performance end to end.
- Have a look at the following link to know more about our products:?https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=novelvox
- Nurturing Work Environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Focus on capability Building
- Opportunity to Learn and Grow
- High Performance & Rewarding Culture
- Amazing Talent Engagement Opportunities
- Engagement at the core
- Industry benchmarked Salary
- Work from home
You may also visit us at www.novelvox.com and follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Glassdoor.
- Account & Relationship Management, Strategy Formulation, Client Liaison, Team & Resource Management, Consensus building, Crisis Management, Negotiations and Contracts
- Extensive experience in managing enterprise IT Program Delivery & Service Management via a global networked delivery model thus leveraging organization strengths
- Plan and schedule activities to ensure completion of the project within the time and budgetary parameters and for optimizing resource utilization
- Facilitate requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications
- Monitoring project status during the course of periodic project review meetings.
- Lead quality control and quality assurance activities
- Accountable for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Strong operational and project/process management skills able to plan and execute tasks, manage operational expectations and risks appropriately.
- IT Program / Account Management Professional with 6 + years of experience in IT industry with a strong focus on software projects delivery.
- 5 years of project management experience and 1+ years at different roles preferably Java Coding.
- Result driven, relationship oriented leader with ability to provide thought leadership in IT and to engage & strategize with senior level executives.
- Strong communicator with ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and within client organizations.
- Willing to work in US shift.