- Be responsible for understanding and writing requirements, functional specifications, wireframes/ mock- ups/ prototype/traceability matrix and business processes related to proposed product solutions.
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications.
- Creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams such as Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Data flow diagrams, Business flow diagrams.
- Leverage thorough understanding of business and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders and key technical resources.
- Performing Gap analysis by identifying gaps in existing application and documenting the enhancements.
- Be the single point of contact (Product Owner) for the development teams and ensure that all clarifications pertaining to the requirements and any concerns are responded to proactively and quickly.
- Constantly engage Customers/Services Team/Industry Partners to identify features to add to and prioritise the Product Backlog.
- Proactively identify issues and risks to facilitate timely delivery from the development team.
- Assist and participate in the testing activities of the features being developed.
- Preparation of end to end test scenarios and review of detailed test cases prepared by team.
- Collaborate with business partners to analyse and understand business problem/need.
- 5 + years of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge and understanding of industry standard/best practices requirements gathering methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology systems and software development.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Strong negotiating, persuading and decision-making skills to interact with the key stakeholders at client site during various business-related discussions.