NovelVox being a Cisco Preferred Solution Partner is a leading software product company operating in the Contact Center Industry. Our products help the world's leading brands in enhancing the customer experience and improve productivity.
- Cisco preferred solution partner, Genesys AppFoundry Premium Member, and Avaya Devconnect Partner
- Great Place to Work certified
- Awarded as 10 Most Recommended Contact Center Solution Providers by CIO insiders
- 5 Global offices in the US, UK, India, Saudi Arabia, and UAE
- 140+ team of strong software development professionals
- 300+ Active deployments for customers in 20+ countries, including Linkedin, P&G, American Express, Best Buy, Reliance JIO, FedEx, Axis Bank, and more.
- Serving 5+ Fortune 500 Companies
- 98.7% customer retention ratio
- World's first and only Drag & Drop Designer studio for Contact Centers
- Industry verticalized solutions for Banking, Credit Unions (US only), Insurance, Healthcare, Government, Retail, Telco, etc.
- Largest library of 75+ ready Contact Center Integrations, including core systems
- One stop solutions for integration, digital channel engagement, reporting & monitoring, chatbots, etc to optimize contact center performance end to end.
- Have a look at the following link to know more about our products:?https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=novelvox
- Nurturing Work Environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Focus on capability Building
- Opportunity to Learn and Grow
- High Performance & Rewarding Culture
- Amazing Talent Engagement Opportunities
- Engagement at the core
- Industry benchmarked Salary
- Work from home
You may also visit us at www.novelvox.com and follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Glassdoor.
- Own and improve our Production Support Escalation processes
- Apply appropriate troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and document all actions taken
- Be a leader in identifying trend of issues, provide suggestions to improve quality of software
- Collaborate the Production Support and Engineering team to ensure that customer issues are addressed effectively and in a timely manner
- Manage software issues through tickets according to product development priorities
- Respond to production issues and apply continuous improvement techniques to fully resolve them
- Manage release process
- Proficiency with Databases including ability to perform high level query analysis
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with various stakeholders across various teams
- Highly adaptable to a dynamic environment with a strong end-to-end ownership mentality of managing an issue from identification to resolution
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
- Building the Release Calendar, working closely with the Product, Engineering and QA management and DevOps
- Coordinate release contents
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Manage DevOps team to produce deployment, Run Books, Implementation
- Participate in design and code review with other team members
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Java-based applications, release support, including ability to triage issues, perform root cause analysis and recommend solutions (or directly fix) in the system
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Solid understanding of REST services with 3+ years of experience implementing RESTful service-oriented architectures with public APIs.
- Unit testing, mocking and automation experience
Experience and Qualification
- 5+ years of developing and maintaining Java based applications.
- BachelorGÇÖs or masterGÇÖs degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good logical ability and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Adaptable and quick learner.
- Team player - Ability to work well in a team - carrying out own part and helping to pull and achieve as a team.
- Good decision making & Problem-Solving skills - Any project, any technology, any situation, and the person should try to solve problems at various levels.
- Previous experience of working in an onsite-offshore model.
- Willingness to work in different time zones and odd times.
- Goes through technical newsgroups and Blogs to keep him/her updated and also contributes these Blogs and newsgroups
Contact609-610, 6th Floor, SSR Corporate Park, Opp NHPC Metro Station
Faridabad, Haryana, 121003